What I did in school today was…
Another long and fulfilling day in DIGC 310 working on the two games Retail Despair and Another Evolution. This week we focused on content creation and fine tuning our dossiers.
The first test run with a potential board design was played, with great success we found that players were able to move across the board without confusion. After a review of the trial game we decided that instead of 25 dots each way we will double that amount along with the amount of dice used. More cards were imagined and created.
My current job is to design an A3 board design to be printed out and tested for final submission.
It became apparent that due to a lack of programming skills between the group a working prototype is currently out of the question. Instead a mockup of…
View original post 67 more words