Prototyping with a Cyborg Octopus

Talkin' About Technology, yet not restricted to.

Playing my game became the best experience in finding out what works and what does not. As more play tests happened there were certain results that I did not plan for or expect a player to do. The following will present those changes and how I changed the game to suit what I preferred.

I intended for my game to be quite the long game but as I am happy to grind out playing my game this was not the case for a majority of play testers. The first design of the board has empty spaces that did nothing. This was changed as the first play testers found that the interest in the game from being able to do something more than just roll. The solution became to fill in the empty spaces with actions that meant every player would be able to do something besides just roll.

board changes The revamped…

View original post 951 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s