In this week’s blog post; I find out just how bad I am at arts and craft, and I try explaining a board game I made to my parents.
I won’t lie, I procrastinated making my prototypes for a very long time. This was mostly because I thought it would take maybe an hour at the most. I was very wrong.
If you’ll remember from my last post, I was hoping to have King of Tokyo style score cards in my game. In order to make these score cards, I decided to cut two pieces of cardboard to be the back and front, and cut two circular pieces of cardboard that i would then slip in between and attach with brass fasteners.
I don’t know how, but this entire process ended up taking nearly three hours, just to make three score cards. I cut holes in the wrong places…
View original post 362 more words