Play testing was a really interesting experience in the development of my board game Project Y. I was really surprised with the insight that was gained, with things that I never would have thought of.
Play Testing One and Two:
After already brain storming the types of ‘specialty tiles’ including drinking games that I wanted to incorporate into my board game, I planned them out on one of the first versions of my game board (featured above). I used this board in play testing one and two, to see whether the game even worked and to discover the flow of the game.
Play testing one was conducted with 4 people as a ‘pre-drinking’ activity. I found that this worked really well as a pre-drinking activity, as my friends and I are constantly turning TV shows/movies and anything really into drinking games. The thing that is annoying with that, is that…
View original post 463 more words