During the class brainstorm last week, I began developing an idea for a horror/comedy co-operative board game. The premise of Don’t Let Them See You is that the world has been overrun by man-eating monsters, and the objective of the game is to hide and make your way towards the Safe Zone.
- Can be played collaboratively or individually, One For All vs. No Man Left Behind
- Players must make their way across the board by implementing stealth and hiding mechanics to avoid the man-eating monsters
- Hiding in closets, bushes, creating distractions, etc.
- Some hiding spots have a maximum capacity (ex. the Closet Card may only be able to squeeze 2 players!)
- Monsters will force players to retract their progress to avoid them
- Players can save their friends if they have the resources
- Certain monsters can be avoided with tools (some monsters are afraid of light, flashlight card)
View original post 232 more words