Mercenary Match : Play Testing and Fixing Up the Mess

Studio A

Previous Blog Post: Here

Since the last post I have undergone a bit of the ole play testing and I have uncovered many many silly mistakes in the game. For me personally I found it difficult to know the next step I needed to make until I played the game, now I know what needs fixing.

IMG_8921The game was played with just me and my brother, who is a fan of D&D style games. So he really enjoyed finding ways to stack bonuses and break the characters, really helped me realise how overpowered I made some of the Mercenaries and how underwhelming others were. Also the fact that quite a few of the moves NEEDED some real adjusting.

Play testing was quite fun the game lasted about an hour mostly because I was writing notes, fiddling with the mistakes and weighing many options on how to improve. With better rules…

View original post 347 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s