So as you may already know, I am going to be creating a project dossier for the board game ‘plAytime’. For the next three weeks I am going to give you an update on my progress with prototyping my game and how it is all coming along with as much visual reference as possible.
This week was the first week of prototyping. I took my ideas from the previous week and tried to make it as visual as possible, but I feel as though there is still a long way to go. I got to fiddling around with some bits and pieces such as dice, paper, pens, blank cards and game pieces.
I started drawing, and let me tell you I think I went through about 5 pieces of paper in the first 5 minutes, they all ended up in the bin. My ideas for this are so broad that…
View original post 180 more words