The rules for my game were developed through each play test and observation, moulding to fit what was shown to work most successfully.
RECOMMENDED AGE: 7+
- Youngest player gets first choice of card.
- Players are able to trade cards when necessary.
- A player is not allowed to place a card on the board before they have reached that point- they must follow the order their board takes them.
- Players are not able to move from their individual board.
- Cards are not allowed to be stolen from other players when a trade is not taking place.
- Set up game boards so that the ‘memory’ card slots of each are in the middle.
- Seperate the ‘Circuit cards’ and ‘Part cards’ into two seperate piles and shuffle.
- Each player must choose their own token- this will be what they move across the board to progress in the game.
- Four cards (three…
View original post 117 more words