Remediation is key – Project Beta

Innerbloom

My project pitch allowed me to communicate the aim of my DA, this being to analyse whether the amount of a budget that is delegated to the marketing and advertising of a game impacts its success rate. With this I was focusing on the NPD’s top 5 selling games of 2018. After receiving feedback on my project pitch, I was able to necessarily remediate my DA as it was made evident that I was lacking a range or academic sources. Unfortunately, after much time spent researching, and not being able to find any information on the marketing strategies of these top 5 games, I realised I was not going to be able to proceed with this DA.

With this, I have decided to shift my approach to this project while still aiming for a similar outcome. Instead of analysing the amount of money delegated to the marketing and advertising of…

View original post 123 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s