Crafting a Digital Artefact

TheeFloydy

The execution of my digital artefact was something I found rather challenging. With my initial idea being to look at games that have a one-time purchase that are consistently updated (Minecraft and Fortnite for example) against games released on a yearly cycle (Fifa, Call of Duty etc.) It was immediately highlighted in the comments of my initial pitch that this approach was too broad, with the workload being too excessive for an artefact that had to coincide with a group digital artefact.

This feedback took my project into its second iteration, as I posted a revised pitch ahead of my DA beta. Unsure of the direction I wanted to take the video in (a problem I would have throughout the DA), I used that blog post as a place to share the ideas I had at the time without wasting the word count of my beta. Feedback on my beta

View original post 662 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s