- I have decided to create a dance based print & play board game for my dance studio Evolve Performance Studios. You can view my pitch presentation here. There has been a few iterations since this pitch.
- I will be creating a game that we are able to play at the dance studio with other peers. You can find my evolving prototype of the game here
- In class, the students I teach love playing quiz type of games. I try make it a bit more exciting by letting them choose a buzzer by making a verbal noise. But I think it would be a great idea to incorporate a more structured learning game into their lesson plan.
- By making this board game I will be creating a fun way to learn dance theory.
- Originally I created the board game to suit the EVOLVE logo and colours…
View original post 910 more words