We have now reached the BETA stage of my own game idea.
As a brief recap, I’ve come up with a drinking-party card game called ‘Spill or Sip’, that has been inspired by the ‘What do you meme’ franchise creators and the self-development/psychological card game ‘Reflex’ by Flex Mami.
The Basic Information on ‘Spill or Sip’
- Party/Drinking/Self-Critical and Psychological Game.
- Inspired by the ‘What do you meme’ creators, and ‘Reflex’ game by Flex Mami.
- Multiplayer Card Game 5-10 people recommended.
- Millennial audience 18+
- 120 deck of cards altogether= 100 prompt/question cards which are made up of 5 different category’s + 20 action/challenge cards.
- 100 drink tokens included.
- 40 Free passes included- 3 per person.
As this is the BETA stage, I have managed to finalise my primary game theme, narrative as well as game mechanics. I’ve also managed to design a ‘Game Book’ with the rules, how-to’s that you’d see…
View original post 1,128 more words