In my pitch for my game, I pitched the idea of developing a drinking game (that was yet to receive a proper name). I’ve since developed it further, and I plan to share my progress in this blog post.
There have been several changes made to the game over the past few weeks, including:
I managed to come up with a name for my game (something I’m not very good at, might I add) – Cards Down, Bottoms Up. The name comes from core premise of the game itself, in which the goal is to guess the number or suits of the cards given to the player (‘cards down’) – if wrong, the player drinks; if right, they can pass their drink on to another player of their choosing (‘bottoms up’). I tried my best to keep the name as short as possible in…
View original post 450 more words