For my BCM215 Digital Artefact I posted a series of analysis’s on the Super Smash Bros franchise in the form of blogs on this very WordPress.
BLOG 1: SUPER SMASH BROS 64
BLOG 2: SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE
BLOG 3: SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE
- My Analytical frameworks surrounded the post-structuralist teachings within week 3’s lectures on “Media Archaeologies of Games.”
- The entire premise of my digital artefact was to look back through the years at the evolution of the Super Smash games. I would conduct research within the competitive scene while also giving a detailed recount of my own experience with the game.
- Within my blogs, I make reference to Episteme Discourse, seen through the shift in Nintendo’s views on the competitive community.
- Where before the competitive community was rejected, it is now welcomed.
- What is also interesting is just as video games…
View original post 457 more words