My 1st comment was on Paris Fabian-Carter’s pitch. Paris’s DA is going to be looking at drinking games and will determine whether paid or free games are better.
What I liked:
- Clearly established project timeline
- identified target audience and multiple feedback loops that will inform the content of the project.
- Relevance to current events which will likely help her establish an audience quickly
What I Suggested
- How to improve the analytical framework in a way that would better relate to Paris’s target audience and public utility. I did this by providing academic sources that Paris could use as a starting point for further research
- Suggesting ways to re-frame the analytical framework (looking at context as to why people play drinking video games as opposed to why they are made)
What I could have done better
- While I think this is my strongest comment of the three, it…
View original post 440 more words